Wednesday 12 October 2011

We grow and we learn

Since my last post I have made some substantial changes to my overall concept and theme...these changes mostly occurred because as I started to draw (or at least attempted) I found myself stuck and decided to rethink the situation!
So here's the new plan...sticking with the fruit and vegetable theme, I will be looking at them more closely, focusing on pattern and texture and even how they look under a microscope (oooo) and I will be combining this with mechanical imagery, cogs, chains and other inner workings that you wouldn't ordinarily see!
Since the shift in direction I jar found it much easier to get going and have gotten underway with drawing sheets...I am very excited to see how this project flows and what I can come up with for development!

No comments:

Post a Comment